STL Logistics and Warehousing
This is a company that is in existence for over 50years and its purpose to provide our customers with intelligent, innovative Warehousing & Transport, distribution solutions, driven by service. The company is headquarters is located in Annacotty Business Park, Annacotty, Limerick however the company has multiple locations/depots across the IOI. STL work with a lot of multinationals across a number of different sectors.
We are currently recruiting for
Graduate HR Role
At STL we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work as a 3PL provider to our clients. We are looking to increase our HR and customer capability in our client site in Dublin
The Company are looking to recruit a Graduate HR Generalist based in Dublin 8. This role is based on site at our client’s business unit.
About the Role
To Champion the People Agenda across the client site while supported in the role by a wider site management team and a HR team based in Limerick. The job is about creating a professional & positive working environment for all STL resources onsite while ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice.
- Provide transactional HR support to the site around change management initiatives, organisational restructures, outsourcing, disciplinary and absence management solutions.
- Support and empower a team of high performing and engaged Service Delivery Managers
- Provide Generalist HR support to Service Delivery Managers on HR issues relating to their team members, ensuring accurate and timely resolution and documentation of concerns or issues
- Support employees on any HR issues or queries they may have and facilitating actions to resolve these in a timely manner
- Supporting the group with scheduling / conducting HR Inductions with new hires
- Supporting administration around Contractor’s compliance
- Support the H&S Manager – support with arranging appointments, referrals to appointed Occupational Health Advisor
- Supporting with interviews when/if required
- Supporting with Projects across the group
- Support with managing all training activities
- Education to degree level
- Working towards CIPD accreditation
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding
- Demonstrated excellent administration, communication & business writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and yet maintain standard/quality on all tasks
- Demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills, process improvement orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively, confidently and with impact with people at all levels of the business
- IT literate
- Team player with the ability to also work on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish credibility with Senior Management
- A professional approach
- Flexible, open to change
- Ability to cope with pressure of peak workloads through good planning and time management skills
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org