STL Delivery Service Supervisory Role
STL Logistics and Warehousing
This is a company that is in existence for over 50years and its purpose to provide our customers with intelligent, innovative Warehousing & Transport, distribution solutions, driven by service. The company is headquarters is located in Annacotty Business Park, Annacotty, Limerick however the company has multiple locations/depots across the IOI. STL work with a lot of multinationals across a number of different sectors.
We are currently recruiting for Delivery Service Supervisor
Purpose of the Role
The STL Delivery Service supervisor will be responsible to ensure that the plan created by the Delivery Service Manager (DSM) and the client is delivered.
Reporting to the DSM and serving as a member of the wider Delivery Station Management Team this position’s primary responsibility is ensuring that the team follow the set plan while adhering to all the necessary SOPs and Health & Safety rules.
You will ensure that your team are working together to achieve the plans set out for the shift. You will be responsible for managing the Delivery Service centre during your shift.
The STL Delivery Station Supervisor is be based in Annacotty Business park, Annacotty, Limerick. The Hours & Days of Work will be either Wednesday to Saturday or Sunday to Wednesday, each shift is of 10 hour duration although a high level of flexibility is required in peak times as the operation runs over a 24/7 basis.
The role is critical to ensure that this contract is delivered in all aspects.
- Manage all the different areas under your control during your shift ensuring that we meet Amazon SLA.
- Prepare your team & the area for the delivery times to the delivery that are agreed by the Fulfilment Centre (FC) & Sort Centres (SC).
- Follow the daily detailed plan so that the predetermined routes running in accordance with the set plan.
- Deliver the daily workload plan that is received from the Delivery Service Manager (DSM).
- Maintenance of STL IT systems and other customer systems & equipment such as COMP, Dolphin, Avery Scanners as needed on daily basis.
- Manage the health & safety of employees and emergency systems, according to company policy and relevant law.
- Follow all SOPS for the areas within your control
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Provide leadership to your team, ensuring smooth day to day running of the Service Centre.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with your teams & Amazon Teams
- Optimise the use of personnel, equipment and resources in meeting demanding Critical Pull Time (CPT) schedule
- Ensure that all the Service Centre and human resource objectives are met by ensuring that the training, assigning and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations and adherence to policies and procedures are carried out on your shift.
- Ensure that all records for your team are kept up to date and accurate for training and all items identified above.
- Support the DSM and respond effectively and efficiently to request from STL Management Team as required
- Complete performance appraisals for your team and execution of your direct reports development plans.
- Ensure efficient and effective use of Delivery Station space to include layout and future capacity requirements.
Skills and Experiences
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain or Logistics role
- Experience working within an ISO environment would also be beneficial.
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems (SAP, WMS)
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams to achieve results
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Proficient in all MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested applicants should apply with CV outlining experience to email@example.com