STL Logistics and Warehousing
This is a company that is in existence for over 50years and its purpose to provide our customers with intelligent, innovative Warehousing & Transport, distribution solutions, driven by service. The company is headquarters is located in Annacotty Business Park, Annacotty, Limerick however the company has multiple locations/depots across the IOI. STL work with a lot of multinationals across a number of different sectors.
We are currently recruiting for Multi drop Keg Delivery Driver
Multi drop Keg Delivery Driver
STL are a company that provide 3PL services to some clients in the IOI. The company is looking for experienced Artic Drivers to operate from St James Gate. There are other roles from time to time that will be based at our sites in Cork, Limerick and Roscommon.
About the Role
The role will involve multi drop keg deliveries to customer locations throughout Dublin/Leinster, with the role starting and finishing in Saint James Gate. In this role drivers are provided with a helper to assist with deliveries.
This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves the handling of Kegs. It requires excellent customer contact skills. This job will also include the gathering of paperwork such as; delivery dockets and the return of empty kegs.
- Be able to establish good working relationships with customers.
- Resolve issues/queries effectively and to escalate to relevant departments where necessary.
- Follow scheduled routes, including any ad hoc duties that may be assigned.
- Communicate and report to the transport manager daily.
- A Full HGV (Artic) licence
- Drivers need a minimum of 1-2 years Artic driving experience with an established Irish/UK logistics provider.
- Valid Digi Tacho Card
- Fully compliant with CPC regulations
- Good track record of following routes and time schedules, with previous experience in a time constrained/deadline dependent role.
- Good knowledge of the Irish road network, with relevant driving experience on Irish routes.
- In date manual handling certificate is desirable.
- Perform duties by following the company’s health & safety standards.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org