Warehouse Administrator Borrisoleigh (Contract)
STL Logistics and Warehousing
This is a company that is in existence for over 50years and its purpose to provide our customers with intelligent, innovative Warehousing & Transport, distribution solutions, driven by service. The company is headquarters is located in Annacotty Business Park, Annacotty, Limerick however the company has multiple locations/depots across the IOI. STL work with a lot of multinationals across a number of different sectors.
We are currently recruiting for Administrator on a temporary 6-8 weeks contract basis
About the Role
Data and Process integrity is a fundamental foundation for business success and is essential to support current and future business. This role is about ensuring that our systems, customers and employees have the latest update data available to do the job.
This role will also provide support to the warehouse manager.
- Managing customer orders, both inbound and outbound, in line with warehouse capacity.
- Preparing product for shipment by verifying location; directing movement to staging area;
- Booking on customer Inventory.
- Co-ordinate and expedite necessary paperwork for all stock movements and transactions within the warehouse/ production departments.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
- Documenting actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
- Building relationships with customers and internal company departments.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and administration of reports and updates
- Reviewing stocks and updating Inventory counts.
- Metrics reporting eg counts accuracy and root cause analysis of any issues.
- Support and involvement in process change and improvement and in projects relating to supply chain/Inventory.
- The successful candidate can expect to be responsible for maintaining accurate computerised stock records in a fast moving environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven problem solving ability
- Ability to think on your feet and react when required
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Very strong communication, planning and organising skills.
- An understanding of the Warehouse / Logistics industry advantageous but not essential.
Interested applicants should apply with CV outlining experience to email@example.com